The Roebuck Inn has served the village of Brimfield since the mid 19th Century. Back then, the road now know as the A49 ran through the heart of the village and right past the Roebuck. This made it a welcome mid way stop for those passing through between Hereford and Shrewsbury.
Throughout our rooms there are various framed photo's showing the Roebuck throughout history.
We have managed to piece together the vast majority of landlords that have been resident here since the Roebuck opened.
1851 - 1859 Mrs Elizabeth Ward
1867 Miss Mary Ann Ward
1876 C & J Griffiths
1885 - 1905 Richard Allen
1910 - 1925 Walter Blunt
1925 - 1937 William Elborn
1937 - 1958 Gertrude Elborn
1958 - 1976 Francis Rawlings
1976 - 1983 Stuart and Jan Burke
1983 - 1997 John and Carole Evans
1997 - 2003 David Willson-Lloyd
2003 Peter and Julie Jenkins
2004 - 2005 Steve O'Donaghue
2006 - 2007 Frank and Louise Choblet
2007 Olivier Bossut
2011 - 2015 Phil and Jane Dawson
2015 - Adrian Albert